It's got the size and its got the charisma that simply says "this is the one". For those who want well proportioned rooms in a secure town centre location, presented in a comfy modern style and encapsulated in a relatively modern design should look no further than this exciting two bedroom 1st floor apartment, as we believe all this and more is easily achievable through the purchase of this very appealing home. Be assured with this address and specification, at this price we wouldn't expect this property to be available for long.
If its got your name on it you'll need to act fast, get a viewing now and secure your future lifestyle.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 3 Built-in storage cupboards. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 11'11" x 10'8" (3.63m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with oak work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built-in storage cupboard. Laminated wood floor.
- DINING AREA 16'2" x 11"2 narrowing to 7'0" (4.93m x 0.28m narrowing to 2.13m)
- Open plan to ....
- LOUNGE 15'8" x 11'4" (4.78m x 3.45m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth. Marble mantel. Cornice.
- BEDROOM 1 16'6" x 10'3" (5.03m x 3.12m)
- Built-in storage. Cornice.
- BEDROOM 2 9'7" x 8'9" (2.92m x 2.67m)
- UPVC double glazed French doors. Cornice.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and Thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal gardens. Off Street parking.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Fee: Approximately £40.00 per month.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.