Rosebery Road is off Ravenhill Avenue, just off the Ravenhill Road, therefore close to Belfast City Centre, transport links into and out of the City and all the bars, restaurants and cafés of the Ormeau Road. Internally the property comprises two bedrooms, lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition, the property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and covered yard to the rear. An excellent first time purchase and or investment with little to do but add furniture.
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall. Chequered tiled flooring.
- Lounge / Dining 19'3 x 12'2 (5.87m x 3.71m)
- Granite fire-place housing an open fire. Granite inset and hearth.
- Lounge-Dining (2nd Image)
- Modern Kitchen 3.66 x 2.09 (12'0" x 6'10")
- Full range of high and low level units, built in 4 ring hob and under-oven. Stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit. Walnut effect work tops.
- First Floor
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and mira sport shower unit. Pedestal wash basin. Low flush w.c Heated chrome towel rail. Spot-lights. Hot-press.
- Bedroom One 13'9 x 9'4 (4.19m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom Two 2.96 x 2.58 (9'9" x 8'6")
- Built in storage. Access to the roof-space.
- Front Garden
- Easily maintained area to the front.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear yard housing oil fired boiler. Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.