86 Omeath Street is a classic mid-terrace property located just off the Woodstock Road in south east Belfast. Conveniently located close to a selection of shops, cafes, parks, schools and bus routes into Belfast city, this home is perfectly position to take advantage of all that the local area has to offer.
The accommodation consists of two good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom on the first floor. In addition to this, the property also benefits from oil fired central heating and partial double glazing.
Although in need of a full refurbishment, this property has been competitively priced and offers a fantastic investment opportunity. Viewings are available on request now!
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden glazed front door opens onto entrance hall.
- Lounge 4.09m x 2.89m (13'5" x 9'5")
- (into bay). Spacious lounge with bay window and tiled fireplace.
- Dining Room 3.35m x 2.99m (10'11" x 9'9")
- Kitchen 4.45m x 1.84m (14'7" x 6'0")
- Fitted kitchen with built-in cupboard space. Glazed upvc back door opens onto enclosed rear yard
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.39m x 4.01m (11'1" x 13'1")
- Double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard
- Bedroom 2 2.40m x 3.32m (7'10" x 10'10")
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom 2.33m x 1.86 (7'7" x 6'1")
- Bathroom suite comprising of w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Access to hot water cylinder.
- Enclosed Rear yard
- Access to oil boiler and storage tank.