For the money this is both a good size and well presented property that should be of interest particularly to first time buyers, as mortgage payments should be well within budget and outgoings should, again, be manageable. As its location gives ease of access for those on a Daily commute to Belfast and a gateway to varied shopping either at Springhill or along the ring road the combination of both location and level of specification should make this an appealing option.
Take the first step to security of home ownership, make a viewing appointment and experience what could be an excellent long term investment.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door leading into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 14'3" x 12'6" (4.34m x 3.81m)
- Open fireplace, floral tile insets and pine mantel. 6 Low voltage downlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 17'2" x 9'11" (5.23m x 3.02m)
- Range of maple high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in 4 ring hob and stainless steel under oven. Extractor canopy with integrated extractor fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated wash machine and fridge/freezer and semi integrated dishwasher. Pine ceiling with 6 low voltage downlights. Understairs storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Built-in hotpress. Laminated wood floor. Pine ceiling with 3 low voltage downlights.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11" x 8'5" (3.63m x 2.57m)
- Laminated wood floor. Pine ceiling with 2 low voltage downlights.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6" x 10'1" (3.20m x 3.07m)
- Laminated wood floor. Pine ceiling with 3 Low voltage downlights.
- BEDROOM 3 8'11" x 8'4" (2.72m x 2.54m)
- Pine ceiling with 2 low voltage downlights.
- White suite comprising: Corner shower with Thermostatic gas shower drencher. Vanity unit with inset basin. W.C. Tiled walls. 3 Low voltage downlights.
- Garden in lawn.
- Enclosed garden in stones. Light. Tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.