This well presented mid terrace home must be internally viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer. The family home has been well maintained by the current owners and comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is further complimented by a garden to the front and an enclosed yard to the rear. This property is sure to appeal to the first time buyer and investors alike so early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wooden glazed front door leading to entrance hall with solid wooden floor.
- Living room 14'2 x 14'1 (4.32m x 4.29m)
- Fireplace with polished slate inset, decorative surround and hearth. Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen/ dining area 17'4 x 10'4 (5.28m x 3.15m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit, recess for washin machine, oven and fridge freezer. Tiled floor and walls. Door to rear. Understairs storage area.
- First floor
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 6'2 x 5'5 (1.88m x 1.65m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath.
- Bedroom one 10'10 x 10'2 (3.30m x 3.10m)
- Rear facing with built in robes.
- Bedroom two 12'2 x 11'1 (3.71m x 3.38m)
- Front facing room with built in robes.
- Bedroom three 9'1 x 8'3 (2.77m x 2.51m)
- Front facing with built in robes.
- To the front is an enclosed garden laid out in lawn, with a paved walk way and plantings. To the rear is an enclosed yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.