A three bedroom semi detached bungalow in the heart of Ballyhackamore and Belmont area offering well proportioned accommodation in need of some modernisation and repair. A great opportunity for downsizers looking for something to make their own, this property offers space, convenience and loads of potential.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with wood flooring, lounge with attractive fireplace, three bedrooms, fitted kitchen with range of units including built-in oven and hob open to dining area. Shower room with white suite and walk-in shower, large conservatory, gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and timber garage.
Priced to allow for some repairs and modernisation, this property offers ground floor accommodation with character in abundance located in a much sought after area with both Belmont and Ballyhackamore village both within walking distance with their vast range of shops, cafe's and restaurants. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood panel flooring, storage cupboard.
- Lounge 12'5" x 10'8" (3.78m x 3.25m)
- Attractive fireplace with carved wood surround, tiled inset and hearth.
- Kitchen 15'2 x 11'2 (4.62m x 3.40m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1 and quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven, four ring hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Open to dining area. Attractive fireplace with hearth. Door to conservatory.
- Conservatory 15'0 x 14'6 (4.57m x 4.42m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- Bedroom 1 10'5 x 10'5 (3.18m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 7'2 (3.15m x 2.18m)
- Bedroom 3 7'9 x 6'6 (2.36m x 1.98m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush WC. Extractor fan. Hotpress. Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder with gas boiler.
- Gated driveway with paving to front and side. Enclosed rear garden with timber decking, paving, mature trees and shrubs. Timber garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.