84 Old Milltown Road is an attractive semi detached home which is located close to so many amenities, with local shops, schools, arterial routes close by as well as providing ease of access to Shaws' Bridge and Belvoir Park Forest, ideal for those for those who enjoy the outdoors. The accommodation on offer comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, 2 separate receptions, a modern fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite. Outside are spacious low maintenance gardens, off street parking, a detached concrete garage. a chain free sale, this home should appeal to a wide range of buyers. Contact us to arrange your viewing!
- The accommodation comprises
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs recess.
- Lounge 12'11 x 10'11 (3.94m x 3.33m)
- To bay window, tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Living / dining area 17'1 x 9'11 (5.21m x 3.02m)
- Hot press.
- Dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen 13'2 x 8'10 (4.01m x 2.69m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, cooker and fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, pvc panelled walls.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 8'10 x 8'2 (2.69m x 2.49m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'5 (3.15m x 2.87m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 6'11 x 6'11 (2.11m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom 6'9 x 5'4 (2.06m x 1.63m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc panelled walls, tiled effect laminate flooring.
- Off street parking leading to
- Detached concrete garage
- Low maintenance gardens to the front. Garden area to the rear, pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler.
- Rear elevation
- Front aspect
- Fronting the tree lined Belvoir Drive.