A detached family home in the much sought after Old Holywood Road close to Cairnburn Road and Campbell College just off the main road and offering good size west facing rear garden and generous gated driveway to front.
The accommodation requires extensive modernisation throughout but once completed this will once again make a fantastic family home in a mature residential location. Currently comprises of generous entrance hall with ground floor cloakroom/WC. Through lounge with tile feature fireplace and patio door to rear garden, good size living room leading to extension with fitted kitchen and partly tiled walls. The first floor offers four bedrooms and shower room with white suite and partly tiled walls.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, attached garage and enclosed west facing garden with good size lawn and boundary hedging. This property was a much loved family home for many years and with a major improvement program this property could once again be a superb family home with everything a family needs. A great location close to many of Belfast's leading schools coupled with it's close proximity to the outer ring and Ballyhackamore Village with it's vast range of local amenities including popular restaurants and cafe's. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ground Floor WC
- Low flush wc.
- Through Lounge 18'4 x 10'9 into bay (5.59m x 3.28m into bay)
- Tiled feature fireplace, patio doors to rear.
- Living Room 19'5 x 10'9 (5.92m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen 17'2 x 10'5 (5.23m x 3.18m)
- Range of modern high and low level units with display cabinets, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 10'9 (4.04m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 10'9 Into Bay (3.48m x 3.28m Into Bay)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 11'0 x 6'8 (3.35m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 4 6'7 x 5'9 (2.01m x 1.75m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising of shower cubicle with built in shower, PVC splashback and sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, part tiled walls.
- Front with tarmac area and gated driveway, enclosed west facing rear garden with lawn and boundary conifer trees and hedging.
- Garage 19'0 x 8'5 (5.79m x 2.57m)
- Oil fired boiler, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.