We are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic family home in this popular development in Ballynahinch set on a good sized site. The property is within walking distance of Ballynahinch town centre and all the local amenities, restaurants and schools.
The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and the current owner has spent significant time and resources creating a home that is ready to move into.
The flexible accommodation comprises living room, modern kitchen, sitting room leading to a conservatory, family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms master with ensuite.
Externally the property is set on a good site with a tarmac driveway and lawned garden to the front. To the rear there are lawns, plantings and a large brick paved patio area. Additional benefits include a garage, gas fired central heating, double glazing, PVC fascia and soffits.
Recent sales of bungalows in this development have sold fast so early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Solid wood flooring, storage cupboard.
- Living Room 18'2" x 12'10" (5.54m x 3.91m)
- Feature marble fireplace, with cast iron inset, cornicing, bay window.
- Kitchen 15'3" x 11'0" (4.65m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and hob, electric fan, dishwasher, fridge, glazed display cupboards, wine rack. Tiled flooring, wall tiling to splash.. Door to rear and garage.
- Sitting Room 12'5" x 11'9" (3.78m x 3.58m)
- Double doors leading to conservatory:
- Conservatory 11'10" x 11'3" (3.61m x 3.43m)
- Tiled flooring. Double doors to rear.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3 12'0" x 10'2" (3.66m x 3.10m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom One 11'10" x 10'6" (3.61m x 3.20m)
- Front facing room with wooden laminate flooring and ensuite.
- Ensuite 11'0" x 3'2" (3.35m x 0.97m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom Two 12'0" x 10'2" (3.66m x 3.10m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bathroom 10'4" x 6'6" (3.15m x 1.98m)
- Suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath and shower. Tiled flooring and walls.
- Integrated garage 17'10" x 11'1" (5.44m x 3.38m)
- Roller door, power and light.
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawns with a tarmac driveway for ample parking.
To the rear is a garden laid out in lawn, paved patio and decked area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.