A fabulous opportunity to purchase a generously proportioned semi detached villa holding a corner site within this highly regarded and sought after location. The interior accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with bow window to lounge and sliding patio doors from dining room to garden, spacious fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high oven, microwave, ceramic hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and built-in robes to master bedroom. Private gardens with southerly aspect to rear and brick paved driveway and patios combines with off street car parking and a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, under stairs storage, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.60 x 4.23 (11'10" x 13'11")
- Bow window, attractive marble fireplace, glass sliding doors.
- Dining Room 2.57m x 3.64 (8'5" x 11'11")
- Double glazed sliding patio doors, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.89 x 4.67 (9'6" x 15'4")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and microwave, ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer housing, tall larder, glass display units, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 3.20 (11'11" x 10'6")
- Built-in robe, panelled robe.
- Bedroom 3.31 x 3.42 (10'10" x 11'3")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes, drawer packs, cupboards above.
- Bedroom 2.89 x 2.49 (9'6" x 8'2")
- Gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower with pvc panelled walls, vanity unit, low flush, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Brick paved driveway and paths, rear garden in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds with southerly aspect, raised patio areas, greenhouse, garden shed, outside tap.