If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it!
Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this attractively designed and tastefully presented MMM build first floor apartment which boasts a pleasant air of space and coupled with its ideal location for commuting to and from Belfast, it is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers.
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall with its wooden laminate flooring (a theme continued in much of the home) and very practical adjacent shelved cupboard and separate cloak room. Worthy of special mention and indeed a striking feature of the property is the excellent open plan kitchen/lounge. The kitchen area benefits from an attractive range of high and low level units and the comfortable lounge area affords a wealth of reception space and this is superbly complimented by the pleasing balcony.
Moreover the apartment offers two well proportioned bedrooms (one with a feature Juliet style balcony) and a 3 piece white bathroom suite with a useful shower over the bath.
Outside the appeal of the home is further enhanced by the well tended communal gardens and communal car parking.
We feel sure that your perusal of this appealing first floor apartment is sure to result in an instant attraction.
- Entrance door with double glazed opaque window.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Built-in shelved cupboard. Separate Cloakroom.
- BEDROOM 1 12'9" max x 10'4" max (3.89m max x 3.15m max)
- Wooden double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5" x 9'4" (3.48m x 2.84m)
- Wooden double glazed door and side window to Juliet Style Balcony. Wooden laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower over, shower screen. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls . Single panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/LOUNGE 21'6" max x 13'9" max (6.55m max x 4.19m max)
- High and low level units, roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls in kitchen area. Corniced ceiling. Wooden laminate flooring. 1 Double and 1 single panel radiator. Wooden double glazed door and side windows to balcony.
- Communal gardens and allocated car parking.
- MANAGEMENT CHARGE
- As at 23/06/21 £135 per quarter to Westhorpe Management and £50 per year to Greenfields.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.