By order of the Mortgagee in possession, we would advise you that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of Fifty Two Thousand Pounds (£52,000.00).
Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner.
Extended Red Brick Town Terrace in Popular Location
Situated within this ever popular residential location this extended and modernised town terrace will have immediate appeal. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, dining room, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, extended entrance porch, uPvc double glazed windows and benefits from off street car parking.
Conveniently positioned to the City and excellent local amenities this is a home not to be missed. Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- UPvc entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Through Lounge 6.40 x 4.08 (21'0" x 13'5")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Dining Area 4.10 x 4.08 (13'5" x 13'5")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 2.95 x 2.03 (9'8" x 6'8")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, ceramic hob, built-in under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 2.93 x 2.84 (9'7" x 9'4")
- At widest point, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.92 x 2.02 (9'7" x 6'8")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, wood laminate floor.
- Off street car parking to front, private enclosed rear yard, outside tap.