Red Brick Town Terrace In An Ever Popular Location
Holding a prime position close to the City this attractive brick built town terrace is ideally suited to the investor or DIY enthusiast alike. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, single glazed windows set in wooden frames and benefits from a walled patio garden to front.
Low outgoings and a most convenient location make this the perfect property for home improvement.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Single panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Through Lounge 2.55 x 5.46 (8'4" x 17'10")
- Parkray solid fuel fire, tiled surround, tiled hearth, 2 double panelled radiators, serving hatch.
- Kitchen 4.91 x 2.32 (16'1" x 7'7")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.37 x 2.58 (7'9" x 8'5")
- Single panelled radiator, range of mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 2.41 x 3.98 (7'10" x 13'0")
- Single panelled radiator, built-in cupboard, range of built-in robes and storage.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc fully tiled walls, built-in cupboard.
- Paved front garden, private enclosed yard, brick shed, boiler house, oil tank.