Deceptively spacious four bedroom terrace house, front garden, rear yard and large stone store on the Cullybackey Road, Ballymena.
Ideally located within walking distance of all the schools, retail, commercial and leisure amenities in the town centre.
UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system already in place and following some internal modernisation this house will be a fabulous home for first time buyers, couples or those with growing families. Will also appeal to investors looking for a good rental yield.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining area and kitchen, bathroom, shower room and two bedrooms on the first floor and a further two bedrooms on the second floor. The property is in generally good condition but would benefit from some modernisation. UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system are two investments that have been done.
Small front garden and rear yard with large stone store and brick out house and utility area.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Under stairs storage cupboard. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 4.05m x 3.8m (13'3" x 12'6")
- Bright living room with bay window and wooden fireplace with tiled inset and granite hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring. Coving and ceiling rose.
- Dining area 3.25m x 3.2m (10'8" x 10'6")
- Informal dining area with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 3.8m x 2.8m (12'6" x 9'2")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven, space for fridge / freezer and plumbed for dishwasher. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to split landing.
- Bathroom 2.75m x 2.05m (9'0" x 6'9")
- Family bathroom with WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Vinyl flooring.
- Shower room 1.7m x 1.7m (5'7" x 5'7")
- Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring. Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 3.25m x 3.2m (10'8" x 10'6")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.65m x 3.05m (15'3" x 10'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Second floor
- Carpeted stairs to second floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.3m x 3.25m (10'10" x 10'8")
- Carpeted bedroom with velux window.
- Bedroom 4 4.7m x 3.05m (15'5" x 10'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom with velux window.
- Small concrete front garden. On street parking.
- Utility 2.5m x 1.95m (8'2" x 6'5")
- Brick utility area housing gas boiler. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Belfast sink and WC.
- Store 4.8m x 3.75m (15'9" x 12'4")
- Stone store with power. Access to rear laneway.
- Concrete rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.