We are pleased to offer for sale this delightful small holding comprising circa 13 acres, outbuildings and a detached cottage on the Belfast Road, located between Downpatrick and Crossgar. The beautifully presented accommodation comprises living room, kitchen with dining, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from being set on a private elevated site with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside, mature gardens and there are also several outbuildings.
The land surrounds the home and is in good order with road frontage, ideal for those with equestrian interests or the hobby farmer.
The cottage itself should form the basis for a replacement dwelling or someone may wish to extend the existing cottage.
This home is situated within close proximity to many of the local surrounding amenities and Belfast and Lisburn are an easy commute away with public transport to many top grammar schools within easy reach.
We would recommend early viewing as property with this amount of land is hard to come by.
- Entrance Porch 8'4" x 7'10" (2.54m x 2.39m)
- Tiled steps up to glazed front door leading into entrance porch.
- Living Room 16'6" x 14'1" (5.03m x 4.29m)
- Fireplace with granite hearth. Recess for multi fuel stove.
- Kitchen / Dining 12'9" x 10'9" (3.89m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash back and stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for electric oven with extractor fan. Tongue & Groove ceiling. Door to rear porch.
- Rear Porch 4'4" x 3'9" (1.32m x 1.14m)
- Door to rear.
- Bedroom One 14'4" x 14'4" (4.37m x 4.37m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Two 14'9" x 9'9" (4.50m x 2.97m)
- Front facing.
- Bathroom 9'8" x 8'5" (2.95m x 2.57m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower and tiled splash back.
- Approached via laneway to private elevated site with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. To the front - stoned yard with access to various outbuildings. To the rear - patio area and lawned garden with mature shrubbery.
- ADDITIONAL LANDS
- The property also has 13 acres of lands attached.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.