81 Forfar Street, Springfield Road, Belfast, BT12 7BE. We have received an offer of £68,000. Any interested parties must submitt any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 20890 605200. EPC E40
Competitively priced semi detached home positioned close to schools, shops and transport links as well as easy commuting distance to the City Centre / Motorway network. Three bedrooms. One reception room. Kitchen. Downstairs bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. Good sized rear garden. Immediate possession. Chain free. Viewing recommended. EPC E40
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 12'10 x 12'0 (3.91m x 3.66m)
- KITCHEN 15'0 x 7'3 (4.57m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low lfush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 15'1 x 10'2 (4.60m x 3.10m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'1 x 8'3 (3.07m x 2.51m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'1 x 6'7 (2.16m x 2.01m)
- Enclosed, flagged garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.