Located just off the Woodstock Road, this deceptive and attractive terrace is convenient to many amenities including shops, schools, bus and arterial routes into and out of the City centre. Benefitting from a double storey extension, the accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, a spacious lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen and a contemporary first floor white bathroom suite with additional shower cubicle, this home also offers gas heating, and double glazed windows. Chain free and with a realistic asking price, this home is certainly worth a viewing!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood floor.
- Lounge open to dining area 23'7 x 10'0 (7.19m x 3.05m)
- At widest point. Brick fireplace with raised tiled hearth, housing open fire. Open to
- Dining/living area image
- Under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 13'9 x 8'2 (4.19m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer.
- First floor
- Landing, Gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 10'2 (4.14m x 3.10m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 8'8 (3.10m x 2.64m)
- Deluxe bathroom
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, corner shower cubicle, chrome shower fittings, wash hand basin with storage below, chrome towel rail, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear yard.