Situated within this highly regarded and sought after Park within the Lyndhurst / Westway development this attractive red brick semi detached villa has been maintained and presented to the highest standard. The superb interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master with extensive range of built-in wardrobes, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, new rainwater goods, pvc fascia and eaves and a matching detached garage with uPvc double glazed windows and pvc fascia and eaves.
A south facing rear garden combines with the perfect family accommodation to make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.11 x 3.46 (10'2" x 11'4")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, tiled fireplace.
- Dining Room 2.96 x 3.68 (9'9" x 12'1")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.48 x 2.33 (11'5" x 7'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.74 x 3.11 (12'3" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.78 x 2.89 (12'5" x 9'6")
- Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, cupboards above, dresser unit, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.34 x 2.62 (7'8" x 8'7")
- Built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 6.59 x 3.03 (21'7" x 9'11")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds.