Most Impressive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Site in this Much Admired Location
Situated within this most popular section of Westway with southerly aspect to rear this attractive red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The beautifully maintained interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom suite. The dwelling further offer uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia, eaves and window sills and has been maintained and presented to a high standard over the years. A matching detached garage and private gardens with southerly aspect to rear combine to add the finishing touches to a home which will appeal to young and old alike.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.41 x 3.44 (14'6" x 11'3")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 2.98 x 3.68 (9'9" x 12'1")
- Attractive fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.54 x 2.41 (8'4" x 7'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, walk-in pantry, fridge/freezer space, shelved, half tiled walls, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.46 x 2.89 (8'1" x 9'6")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.77 x 3.02 (12'4" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.99 x 3.74 (9'10" x 12'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Detached Matching Garage
- Up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler, driveway.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, southerly aspect to rear, patio areas, oil tank, outside light and tap,
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.