Holding a prime position within this highly regarded and much sought after location this superb detached residence will have immediate appeal.
The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with dining area, incorporating built-in oven, hob and microwave, feature sun room and large bathroom in classic white suite to first floor. The dwelling further offers double glazed windows in Pvc and wooden frames, gas central heating, downstairs shower room in modern white suite, built-in bedroom furniture and spacious floored loft.
A slightly elevated mature site with excellent off street parking, detached garage, panoramic views over Belfast Lough and beyond to the County Down coastline combines with superb local schools, public parks and Fortwilliam Golf Club all within walking distance making viewing highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Solid wood double doors, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled vestibule door, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 6.12 x 4.24 (20'1" x 13'11")
- 2 Double panelled radiators, sliding double glazed aluminium doors to sun room.
- Sun Room 4.09 x 3.08 (13'5" x 10'1")
- 2 Double panelled radiators, ceramic tiled floor, aluminium sliding door to patio.
- Dining Room 4.24 x 3.49 (13'11" x 11'5")
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, double panelled radiator, serving hatch.
- Shower Room
- Large corner shower cubicle, pvc panelled walls, mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.78 x 4.20 (15'8" x 13'9")
- Sink unit, extensive range of high and low white gloss units, formica worktops, built-in oven and microwave, inset hob, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, triple Velux windows.
- Rear Lobby
- Plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, formica worktop, ceramic tiled floor, rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in cupboard, hot press, gas fired boiler, views over Cavehill.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.64 (13'10" x 11'11")
- Extensive range of solid wood built-in furniture and robes, single panelled radiator, recessed lighting, views over the City and Lough.
- Bedroom 4.24 x 4.10 (13'11" x 13'5")
- At widest point, range of built-in robes / storage, pedestal wash hand basin, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.17 x 2.44 (10'5" x 8'0")
- At widest point, range of built-in furniture, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.64 x 2.12 (11'11" x 6'11")
- Extensive range of built-in furniture, robes and desk, single panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Roof Space
- Ladder to roof space, floored.
- Detached Garage 6.08 x 2.51 (19'11" x 8'3")
- Up and over door.
- Mature manicured gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, rear patio area with views over Napoleons Nose and Cavehill, garden shed, glass house, outside tap, car port.