Beautifully presented throughout, this attractive terrace property provides all the convenience of modern day living. Comprising spacious through lounge, fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite and two bedrooms. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and has the added bonus of a good sized garden to the rear. Situated off the Palmerston Road, the property is ideally located close the the train station and road networks into Belfast City Centre and further afield. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door.
- Lounge / Dining Area 24'0 x 10'4 (7.32m x 3.15m)
- (into bay). Fireplace and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 16'9 x 6'6 (5.11m x 1.98m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, hob, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 10'0 (3.89m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 13'3 x 6'9 (4.04m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone handle shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Enclosed yard to rear leading to garden, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.