This beautiful semi detached property is located in a popular residential area in Seaforde. The well presented accommodation comprises three bedrooms, family bathroom, spacious living room with feature fireplace, leading through to contemporary kitchen/dining area with access to the rear outside area. Outside there is a lawned garden to the front with driveway for off street parking and enclosed rear paved patio area.
Thornlea Grove lies in the much admired and sought after village of Seaforde which borders the historic Seaforde Demesne off the main road between Ballynahinch and Newcastle.
Early viewing is recommended!
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to bright and spacious entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Living Room 17'5" x 11'9" (5.31m x 3.58m)
- Bay window. Solid wooden flooring. Fireplace with wooden surround and mantle with decorative inset and granite hearth. Through to :
- Kitchen / Dining 18'0" x 11'2" (5.49m x 3.40m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Tiled floor. Recess for oven and washing machine. Door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 8'9" x 7'9" (2.67m x 2.36m)
- Access to hot press.
- Bathroom 8'5" x 7'9" (2.57m x 2.36m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom One 12'0" x 10'4" (3.66m x 3.15m)
- Rear facing. Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 14'6" x 9'9" (4.42m x 2.97m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 11'5" x 8'10" (3.48m x 2.69m)
- Front facing.
- To the front - lawned area with tarmaced driveway with ample space for off road parking. To the rear - enclosed rear garden with paved and stoned areas. Outhouse.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.