This attractive semi detached property offers excellent family accommodation located in a desirable area, only a few minutes walk to the Belmont Road. The accommodation comprising, living room, with double doors to a dining room which is open to an attractive fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a luxury shower room. Also benefitting from gas fired central heating and private enclosed rear garden in lawn.
This property will be ideal for a family, young professional or first time buyer with a very convenient location offering easy access to a host of amenities including Belmont village, Holywood Exchange, Belfast City Centre and some of the provinces leading primary and secondary schools. This property must be seen to be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, tiled floor, storage under stairs
- Lounge 20'3 x 9'4 (6.17m x 2.84m)
- Attractive fireplace, double doors to:
- Dining Room 9'3 x 8'3 (2.82m x 2.51m)
- Tiled floor
- Kitchen 14'0 x 5'3 (4.27m x 1.60m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'7 x 8'8 (2.92m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 8'8 (2.97m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3 6'11 x 6'11 (2.11m x 2.11m)
- Shower Room
- Corner shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor
- Decked area to rear and attractive garden laid in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.