The penthouse is part of a very attractive gated community opposite Downpatrick Cricket Club and the development is characterised by security, privacy and quality.
- Communal entrance hall
- Leading to Solid Oak stairs to apartment 8.
- Entrance hall 13 x 9 (42'8" x 29'6")
- Currently used as study area. American Solid Walnut flooring.
- Linen Cupboard
- White Duravit suite comprising bath with middle taps, shower cubicle with ceiling installed rain shower head, low flush w.c. Custom made vanity unit. Towel radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Spotlights.
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for washing machine. Shelving. Access to attic for storage 30'3 x 21'0
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining 35'6 x 20'6 at widest points (10.82m x 6.25m at wi
- High and low level high gloss units with Fisher & Paykel appliances. Eye level double oven. 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan with stainless steel splashback. Recess for dishwasher. Sink unit with hot tap, trash compartment and soap dispenser. Island unit with breakfast bar. Recess for fridge/freezer. Special effect and recess lighting. Tiled floor at kitchen and dining area. Solid American Walnut flooring at living area with feature hole in the wall fire contributing both atmosphere and warmth.
- Master Bedroom 16'3 x 13'0 (4.95m x 3.96m)
- Solid American Walnut flooring. Built in robes. Side and rear views. Ensuite with White Duravit suite, corner shower cubicle with ceiling installed rain shower, low flush w.c. And vanity wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Spotlights.
- Bedroom Two 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Rear facing. Solid American Walnut flooring.
- Accessed via electric gate with garage to the rear with shared patio area above. Allocated parking space included with property.
- Garage 21'0 x 10'3 (6.40m x 3.12m)
- Electric door with remote control access. Power and light.