Rogers park is a quiet cul-de-sac located just off school road, which is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all the facilities found right on your door step! From a selection of primary and post primary schools, shopping facilities including Forestside and Tesco Newtownbreda, to parks and picturesque open green areas such as Belvoir park forest, Cregagh Glen and Shaw's Bridge. Rogers park also benefits from excellent public transport facilities found nearby on the Saintfield road which gives its residents an easy commute to Belfast city centre and its surrounding areas.
The property comprises of three bedrooms, spacious lounge, a modern fitted kitchen / dining room, ground floor white bathroom suite and enclosed south facing rear garden. In addition to all this, the property has also had a lot of work done within the last few years with it being rewired in 2016, enviro-vent air ventilation system & cavity wall insulation installed within the last few years and a brand new gas fired central heating system including new radiators installed in July 2021. In addition to this the property also benefits from upvc double glazing as standard and on street parking available to the front of the property.
An excellent family home / first time purchase in an quiet and convenient location, this one will surely not sit around for long so be sure to arrange your viewing at your earliest convenience!
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed composite front door opens onto entrance hall with recessed under stair storage.
- Lounge 4.11m x 3.87m (13'5" x 12'8")
- (at widest points) Spacious lounge with recessed fireplace housing wood burning stove. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 5.10m x 2.18m (16'8" x 7'1")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units with formica worktops and integrated electric oven with ceramic hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan and staineless steel sink with drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Rear Porch
- Rear porch with built-in storage cupboard. Access to rear garden via glazed upvc door.
- Ground Floor White Bathroom suite
- White bathroom suite comprising of low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit and 'P' shaped panelled bath with over hanging electric shower. uPvc wall panelling and tile effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard housing gas combi boiler (New gas system installed July 2021, including radiators).
Access to floored roof space with lighting via fold down slingsby ladder.
- Bedroom 1 3.72m x 3.63m (12'2" x 11'10")
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in slide robes.
- Bedroom 2 3.83m x 2.50m (12'6" x 8'2")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring
- Bedroom 3 2.70m x 1.86m (8'10" x 6'1")
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Enclosed south facing rear garden which captures the sun all day long. Storage shed with lighting and side access via shared alley.