This well-proportioned, detached bungalow is located in this prime residential area renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within ease of access to Dundonald, and East Point entertainment village and its range of shops, pubs, restaurants, cinema the Ulster Hospital and beyond.
The property internally offers bright and spacious accommodation and boasts large living / dining room with double doors to the garden, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite plus a welcoming reception hallway. Outside the property is approached with a driveway/parking area and private, large garden to rear with patio area. This property has been priced for modernisation and we expect high demand as it will appeal to a wide range of buyers just waiting to put their stamp on this fantastic family home.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door.
- Living Room/Dining Room 26'3 x 13'4 (8.00m x 4.06m)
- Stone fireplace, sliding door to garden.
- Kitchen 13'9 x 11'9 (4.19m x 3.58m)
- Range of high low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x12'3 (3.89m x 3.73m)
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, low flush w.c., wash hand basin.
- Rear Hall
- Bedroom 2 15'7 x 9'5 (4.75m x 2.87m)
- Comprising of panelled bath, low flush w.c., wash hand basin.
- Driveway to front, spacious rear garden with a range of mature trees and shrubs, patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.