Located within walking distance of Ballygowan village, and close to local amenities and transport routes to Belfast and further afield, this three bedroom semi-detached is one not to be missed.
Based in a small cul-de-sac, the property is deceptively spacious throughout offering three double bedrooms, a large family bathroom, open plan kitchen diner with conservatory extension, and living room with open fire place. Furthermore, the garage offers more storage space and an area for a potential workshop.
Early viewing is highly recommended!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring and understairs storage.
- Living Room 4.27 x 4.75 (14'0" x 15'7")
- Wood laminate flooring and feature electric fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 6.67 x 3.02 (21'11" x 9'11")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, built in extractor hood, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine, breakfast bar area, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Conservatory 3.77 x 2.46 (12'4" x 8'1")
- Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 1 4.16 x 3.02 (13'8" x 9'11")
- Built in storage and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.61 x 2.68 (11'10" x 8'10")
- Built in storage, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.82 x 2.7 (9'3" x 8'10")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with overhead shower and folding shower doors, vanity unit with storage and mixer taps, low flush wc, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Fully enclosed front garden in lawn with bedding areas and tarmac driveway leading to detached garage.
Rear - rear garden in lawn with paved areas and bedding areas.
- Detached Garage 6.99 x 2.88 (22'11" x 9'5")
- Roller shutter door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.