Situated just off the Milltown Road at Shaws Bridge, this refurbished end terrace home offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, lounge / dining, modern fitted kitchen, shower suite on first floor and bathroom suite on 2nd floor. Great, secluded location only a few minutes walk from the Lagan Tow Path at Shaws Bridge, main arterial routes and convenience shopping at Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside.
*Please note these photos are historical and subject to change*
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front door to entrance porch, tiled floor. Glass panelled inner door to:
- Lounge/Dining Room 23'5 x 12'10 (7.14m x 3.91m)
- At widest point. Hole in wall fireplace with slate hearth. Oak flooring. Storage under stairs.
- Kitchen 14'0 x 8'7 (4.27m x 2.62m)
- Range of built in high and low level units with formica work surfaces, built in 4 ring hob, stainless steel over head extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, double oven, tiled floor. Skylight. Spotlight. Access to yard.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'1 x 11'3 (4.29m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom Two 12'8 x 7'5 (3.86m x 2.26m)
- Shower Room
- White shower suite comprising large walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Spotlights.
- Second floor
- Bedroom three
- Bathroom suite
- Shared driveway to parking area.
- Detached garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.