Fantastic Apartment In One Of North Belfast's Premier Location.
A rare opportunity to purchase a fantastic second floor apartment in one of North Belfast's premier locations affording breathtaking panoramic views over Belfast Lough and beyond to the County Down coastline. The accommodation comprises spacious lounge with balcony, open plan to fitted kitchen and dining space, fully tiled bathroom and master bedroom. The property benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, electric heating, intercom entry system and communal parking.
Perfect for the young professional or those looking to "downsize" but not willing to compromise on location, stunning potential and early viewing recommended.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Marble staircase.
- Entrance Hall
- Electric radiator, ceramic tiled floor, hot press & storage.
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, extractor, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.81 x 3.38 (12'6" x 11'1")
- Electric radiator, picture window.
- Living/Dining/Kitchen 6.73 x 3.89 (22'1" x 12'9")
- Open plan dining area and kitchen, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, double bowl ceramic sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, canopy extractor fan, built-in oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
Pvc French doors to balcony.
- Communal gardens and car parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.