Stunning Luxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Villa Set Within This Ever Popular Location
A magnificent luxuriously appointed semi detached villa holding a prime cul de sac position within this most sought after residential development. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with patio doors to garden, luxury fitted kitchen and contemporary white bathroom suite with free standing bath and walk-in shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and benefits from little or no maintenance works. Landscaped gardens with extensive brick paved driveway with car parking bays combines with a most convenient location close to the City but yet set within the Countryside with far reaching panoramic views over Belfast Lough and beyond. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage, concealed gas boiler.
- Lounge 4.42 x 3.95 (14'6" x 13'0")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 3.71 x 3.34 (12'2" x 10'11")
- UPvc double glazed patio door, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.68 x 2.35 (12'1" x 7'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, fridge/freezer space, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.48 x 3.64 (14'8" x 11'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.45 x 2.71 (11'4" x 8'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 3.68 (10'6" x 12'1")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath, walk-in shower, drench shower, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, pvc ceiling.
- Roof Space
- Front garden in lawn and brick paved driveway with ample car parking, rear garden in lawn and stone chip, panoramic views over Belfast, outside light and tap, garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.