Situated in the heart of Carryduff, Lough Lean Park offers convenience to the local shops main arterial routes and Lough Moss Leisure Centre.
Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen / dining, lean to conservatory and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and superb enclosed rear garden.
An excellent home in a great location offer superb potential.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc glass panelled sliding door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Built in storage.
- Lounge 5.38m x 3.35m (17'8 x 11'0)
- Slate fire-place with wooden surround, housing an open fire. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 7.44m x 2.64m (24'5 x 8'8)
- At widest points. Full range of high and low level units, glazed cabinets, built in gas hob an stainless steel overhead extractor fan, double oven, single drainer 1 1/4 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Access to lean to conservatory.
- Lean to Conservatory to Side
- Tiled flooring, access to garden and patio.
- Bedroom One
- Built-in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Two
- laminate flooring
- Bedroom Three
- Laminate flooring. Double mirrored sliding robe
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spotlights. Hot press
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns.
Flagged driveway with parking.
- Detached Garage 7.47m x 2.97m (24'6 x 9'9)
- Roller door light and power sink unit plumbed for washing machine.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Flagged patio area to the rear of the garage.