Impressive detached house, integral garage, front garden and enclosed rear garden on Knowehead Hill, a popular residential development off the Knowehead Road, Broughshane.
Knowehead Hill is within walking distance of all the local amenities within the award winning village, is a short drive out to the coast and into Ballymena and quickly onto the M2 with routes north and south.
The property has four bedrooms with family bathroom and ensuite. Large lounge with open plan kitchen and dining area, utility room and downstairs WC All essentials for growing families.
This combined with great outdoor space and convenient location make it a fabulous family home. No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, utility room and WC then four bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, an oil fired central heating system and intruder alarm. Integral garage, front garden and enclosed rear garden. Parking on driveway, visitor parking and green area to front.
- Hardwood front door. Under stairs storage cupboard. Telephone point and intruder alarm panel. Carpet.
- Lounge 4.65m x 3.9m (15'3" x 12'9")
- Comfortable living room with bay window. Cast iron fireplace and inset with marble hearth. Carpet and TV point. Double doors to dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.1m x 3.6m (20'0" x 11'9")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Kitchen has good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in an oak shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and space for fridge / freezer. Vinyl flooring, tiled splashback and spotlighting. Dining area has carpet and double doors to rear patio area.
- Utility room 3.1m x 3.1m (10'2" x 10'2")
- Floor and eye level kitchen units in an oak shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring. Hardwood rear door. Door into garage.
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 5.5m x 3.1m (18'0" x 10'2")
- Large double aspect bedroom with vaulted ceiling. Dormer and velux window. Carpet.
- Bathroom 2.4m x 2.3m (7'10" x 7'6")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, corner bath with hand held shower attachment and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vinyl flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.6m x 3.45m (11'9" x 11'3")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- BEDROOM 3 3.8m x 3.6m (12'5" x 11'9")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpeted double bedroom.
- Ensuite 2.6m x 1.35m (8'6" x 4'5")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 4 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'10")
- Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Garage 5m x 3.1m (16'4" x 10'2")
- Integral garage with access from utility room. Roller shutter door. Houses oil boiler.
- Asphalt driveway and front garden in neat lawn and flowerbeds.
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, pavoir brick and stoned areas and paved patio area. Oil tank.
- Green Space
- Visitor parking and open green space to front.