An excellent opportunity to purchase a detached property located in the very desirable Knockvale Park, just off the Sandown Road. This property has been well cared for and maintained throughout. The property comprises a lounge and dining room with feature fireplace and a fitted kitchen leading to a rear porch area. three bedrooms and family bathroom. With oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing, a private rear garden in lawn with patio area and ample parking to front. Close to Ballyhackamore and an excellent range of local schools, this property is sure to impress on viewing.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs and parquet flooring.
- Living Room 13'4 x 10'3 (4.06m x 3.12m)
- (into bay). Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and parquet flooring.
- Open To
- Dining Room 10'7 x 10'4 (3.23m x 3.15m)
- Parquet flooring.
- Kitchen 14'9 x 5'4 (4.50m x 1.63m)
- Range of high and low level units, Belfast sink unit, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Rear Porch
- Oil fired boiler, tiled flooring and access to rear.
- First Floor
- Access to floored and sheeted roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 10'9 x 9'8 (3.28m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 9'8 (3.18m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3 7'2 x 6'0 (2.18m x 1.83m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, high flush wc, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Driveway to front.
Attractive gardens to rear in lawn, trees, shrubs, patio area, PVC oil tank and detached garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.