Of Trusteel 2 (non standard) construction, this updated semi detached home would make an excellent first time purchase and / or family home. Internally the property has three good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms and modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, loose stone driveway with ample parking and a superb rear garden laid in lawns.
Knock Eden is consistently popular because of it's convenience to Rosetta, Ormeau and Ravenhill Road's and the array of cafés, restaurants and coffee shops on offer as well as Cherryvale Playing Fields and Ormeau Park.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Oak flooring.
- Lounge 13'5 x 11'8 (4.09m x 3.56m)
- Oak flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 11'0 x 10'2 (3.35m x 3.10m)
- Shaker style kitchen with high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer 1¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps,
built in oven and hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dish-washer. Walk in pantry.
Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Dining Area 10'9 x 10'0 (3.28m x 3.05m)
- (at widest points) Hot-press.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'7 x 12'9 (4.14m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom Two 14'0 x 10'2 (4.27m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom Three 10'1 x 8'3 (3.07m x 2.51m)
- Built in robe.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising tiled panelled bath with Mira shower above, pedestal wash hand basin with storage below, Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Separate w.c
- Low flush w.c.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Loose stone driveway with ample parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn, bordered by timber fencing, housing oil fired boiler. Pvc oil tank. Lean to garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.