This charming semi detached home is located in this prime residential area which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. The property is also close to Ballyhackamore and its excellent range of shops, restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings and the Ulster Hospital. The property internally offers bright and spacious accommodation and comprises four bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite. Outside the property is further complemented by a beautiful landscaped garden full of trees and shrubs. We expect high demand for this family home and recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door.
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
- Lounge 22'0 x 15'2 (6.71m x 4.62m)
- (Into bay). Attractive fireplace and cornice.
- Living / Dining Area 19'0 x 10'7 (5.79m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 12'8 x 10'9 (3.86m x 3.28m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated slim line dishwasher and partly tiled walls.
- Rear Hall 8'0 x 8'3 (2.44m x 2.51m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and double doors to garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'2 X 10'9 (4.32m X 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 10'7 (3.58m x 3.23m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9'8 x 9'3 (2.95m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4 7'6 x 6'3 (2.29m x 1.91m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone handle shower, 'Triton' electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
- Large driveway to front leading to detached brick garage with oil fired boiler and up and over door.
Patio area to rear and beautifully maintained garden in lawn with mature trees, shrubs and PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.