Extended and Modernised Semi Detached Villa in Ever Popular Location
A double extended semi detached villa holding a prime site within this most popular and sought after location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms to include extended living room with patio doors to garden, extended fitted kitchen incorporating under oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, double glazed exterior doors, extensive use of wood strip and ceramic floor coverings and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. A shared driveway and hard landscaped rear garden with southerly aspect combines with a most convenient location with excellent shopping, public transport and leading schools all close by.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Lounge 3.72 x 3.24 (12'2" x 10'8")
- Double panelled radiator, wood strip floor, hole in wall fireplace.
- Extended Living Room 6.01 x 3.23 (19'9" x 10'7")
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, wood strip floor, feature radiator.
Dining Room - uPvc double glazed patio doors, panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 1.72 x 4.74 (5'8" x 15'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and ceramic hob, canopy extractor fan, under fridge and freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1.93 x 2.09 (6'4" x 6'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 3.03 (12'1" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.14 x 2.61 (10'4" x 8'7")
- Double panelled radiator, wall mounted gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Front garden in mature shrubs, rear patio garden, shared driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.