We are delighted to offer for sale this mid terrace property which is located at the top of the ever popular Hightown Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, spacious fitted kitchen / diner with built in hob and oven, utility room and modern fully tiled shower room.
Upstairs there is a good size lounge with access to a bedroom.
Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a large carport, pebbled garden to front and a enclosed paved patio area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor and radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.45m x 3.43m (14'7" x 11'3")
- Range of high and low level fitted units with glass display cabinet, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
- REAR HALL / STORAGE AREA
- Oil boiler and tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.36m x 1.63m (7'9" x 5'4")
- Plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and pvc double glazed back door.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome P shaped shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator, open to lounge.
- LOUNGE 4.75m x 3.84m (15'7" x 12'7")
- BEDROOM 1 4.67m x 2.69m (15'4" x 8'10")
- Radiator and hotpress.
- Tarmac driveway leading to carport.
Pebbled garden to front.
Fully enclosed paved patio area to rear.
Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.