This substantial four or five bedroom family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular residential area of Gregstown Park, and will appeal to many due to its space and adaptable accommodation.
On entering the home you can immediately appreciate the space that this property has to offer with four generous reception areas and a large kitchen with dining area. The bright and spacious front living room benefits from dual aspect windows and feature gas fire, while the further front reception room can be adapted into an additional bedroom if required. The dining room boasts an open plan layout to the rear lounge which opens out onto the feature decked area and enclosed rear garden.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms and a large family bathroom.
With areas in lawn to the front, side and rear, a decked entertainment area, large detached garage and off street parking for up to four cars, the outside space is as generous as the inside in this deceptively spacious home.
With beautiful views of the surrounding countryside but easily accessible to Newtownards, this property offers any potential buyer the opportunity to purchase a large family home in an ideal location and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 16' x 13' (4.88m x 3.96m)
- Gas fire with tiled heath and inset, carved wooden surround and mantle and wood laminate flooring.
- Study / Bedroom 5 14'1 x 10' (4.29m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring and overlooking front garden.
- Dining Room 13' x 10'1 (3.96m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Open to lounge.
- Lounge 16'1 x 12'1 (4.90m x 3.68m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Door leading to rear decked area.
- Kitchen 16' x 12' (4.88m x 3.66m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven and four ring electric hob, built in fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, vinyl flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 13' x 12'1 (3.96m x 3.68m)
- Built in storage.
- Ensuite 7'1 x 3'1 (2.16m x 0.94m)
- White suite comprising corner shower with glazed shower doors and overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and vinyl floor.
- Bedroom 2 13' x 11' (3.96m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 3 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Built in storage.
- Ensuite 11'1 x 6'1 (3.38m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with glazed shower doors and overhead shower, vanity unit with sink and mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 4 11'1 x 8' (3.38m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom 9' x 8'1 (2.74m x 2.46m)
- Off white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for up to four cars. Area in lawn to front and side.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn, raised decked area, paved area and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 18'1 x 16' (5.51m x 4.88m)
- Power and light, electric door and plumbed for washing machine.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.