** Due to current government guidelines, we are not currently carrying out face to face property viewings. This property has a comprehensive video tour available to view on the UPS, Property Pal and Property News websites, and applications are welcome on this basis. Please visit our website if you would like to process an application.
This tenancy is for a minimum of 12 months, however a long term lease is favourable. **
A fantastic semi-detached property located in the residential area of Gilnahirk in East Belfast. The property's location boast convenience to local amenities, within walking distance and access to many arterial routes into and out of Belfast City. Comprising of three bedrooms, large reception room, bright and modern fitted kitchen with dining area and double doors to rear garden, modern white bathroom suite and driveway leading to detached garage. Ideal for a family or professionals a like, viewing is by appointment and highly recommended.
** Please note that pictures shown are historic and subject to slight change - Landlord intends to have property repainted internally before the start of a new tenancy **
- Entrance Hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Feature fireplace with wood burning stove
- Downstairs W/C
- Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W/C.
- Range of high and low level units, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, granite effect work surfaces, built-in under over with electric hobs and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, partially tiled walls, velux windows, patio doors to rear garden and recess spotlighting.
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Hot press with water tank
- Bedroom 3
- White suite comprising of panel bath with an electric shower and glass shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W/C, partially tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Front and enclosed rear garden in lawn.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.