We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and extremely well presented mid townhouse which is located in a popular residential area just off the Station Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel oven and hob and access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway to rear, pebbled garden to front and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Lounge 13'3 x 11'6 (4.04m x 3.51m)
- Feature mock fireplace with cast iron inset and pine surround. Radiator.
- Kitchen / Diner 14'7 x 9'9 (4.45m x 2.97m)
- Modern range of high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, solid oak flooring, modern vertical radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 8'2 (3.61m x 2.49m)
- Wood laminate Flooring, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 8'2 (3.43m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3 8'1 x 6'10 (2.46m x 2.08m)
- Hotpress, Radiator.
- Shower room
- Chrome corner shower cubicle with Electric shower above, vanity unit and low flush w.c. Storm board on walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Paved driveway at rear.
Pebbled garden to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area, shed, boiler house and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.