This charming detached bungalow must be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer both inside and out. Internally the property is beautifully presented throughout and comprises living room, three bedrooms, kitchen with breakfast bar and family bathroom with feature free standing bath. Outside this family home has large gardens to the side and rear and a large paved patio area ideal for entertaining and fantastic views over surrounding countryside. With the extra space it also gives the possibility to extend the property subject to the appropriate planning.
With so much potential in such a fantastic location early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 7'5" x 3'8" (2.26m x 1.12m)
- PVC front door leading to entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor.
- Living Room 14'5" x 9'4" (4.39m x 2.84m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Inset fireplace with decorative surround, inset and hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining 17'10" X 7'5" (5.44m X 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor and tiled splash back. Recess for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled flooring. Door to rear.
- Bedroom One 10'11" x 8'2" (3.33m x 2.49m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 10'7" x 9'7" (3.23m x 2.92m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 9'1" x 7'10" (2.77m x 2.39m)
- Rear facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 8'2" x 6'3" (2.49m x 1.91m)
- White suite encompassing free standing bath with overhead shower, low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Towel radiator. Fully tiled floor and walls. Feature LED lighting.
- Lawned gardens to side and rear with feature decking area. Large paved patio area. Stoned yard with parking for several vehicles and a gated driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.