Located in a very popular area in Newtownards, this well maintained mid terraced property will appeal to a variety of buyers, especially those looking for an investment property, a first time buyer or for those hoping to downsize to the Crawfordsburn road side of Newtownards.
Internally, the property has been recently decorated to a good standard and offers good space throughout. The ground floor has an open plan living room/dining room, good sized kitchen and access to the rear yard.
The first floor has two bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite and the second floor has a large bedroom with two velux windows enjoying views over Newtownards.
Externally, there is an enclosed area to front and rear and the property is within walking distance to all local amenities, the town centre and is also close to all main arterial routes.
We recommend early viewing of this well maintained home at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Living Room/Dining Room 6.1 x 3.8 (20'0" x 12'6")
- Inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel stove and wooden beam mantle, space for dining table.
- Kitchen 4.6 x 2.5 (15'1" x 8'2")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, oil fired boiler, built in extractor fan and hood, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, door to rear yard.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 5.6 x 2.4 (18'4" x 7'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.8 x 2.6 (12'6" x 8'6")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with overhead shower, hot press with storage, vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 6.0 x 3.8 (19'8" x 12'6")
- Views over Newtownards and the surrounding area.
- Front: Area in stone, paved walkway, fully enclosed.
Rear: Enclosed rear yard area with outside light and outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.