Situated within a quiet cul de sac, this mid terrace home offers well proportioned accommodation comprising, two bedrooms, one reception, fitted kitchen, downstairs cloaks & w/c and white bathroom suite on the first floor. In addition the property has been updated with gas heating system, double glazing and has been recently re-roofed. Outside there is an easily maintained area to the front and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. The Chesham / Ravenhill area has been consistently popular with first time buyers as its within walking distance to Belfast City Centre, Ormeau Park and all the cafés restaurants and entertainment facilities of the Ormeau Road. An excellent home with little or nothing to do.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to:
- Cloaks & W/C 6'0 x 5'0 (1.83m x 1.52m)
- Comprising ground floor w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 14'1 x 9'10 (4.29m x 3.00m)
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen 9'10 x 8'3 (3.00m x 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work tops surfaces, part tiled walls,
4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'1 x 9'4 (4.29m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom Two 11'11 x 9'5 (3.63m x 2.87m)
- (at widest points) Built in storage.
- White Bathroom Suite 7'1 x 6'8 (2.16m x 2.03m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush w.c pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Outside Front
- Paved garden to the front, bordered by mature hedging. Shared access to the rear gardens.
- Outside Rear
- Flagged and decked areas to the rear, enclosed gardens laid in lawn, bark and loose stone flower bed area, range of plants trees and shrubs, bordered by timber fencing. Outside light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.