All the ingredients to enjoy a busy modern lifestyle are right here in this extreme first floor apartment. The modern design and construction of the property gives a pleasant air of space and the location couldn't be better for commuting to and from Belfast and for convenience to a varied selection of retail shopping in the town centre. For a young single or couple this has got to be a serious contender for those, who when at home, enjoy the comfort and when away appreciate the security on offer.
If you need that bolthole in which to chill out can we suggest a viewing of this home, you'll be pleasantly surprised how well it will answer your needs.
- Hardwood entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Solid oak wood floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak wood floor. Walk-in cloaks cupboard. 3 Downlights. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 14'7" x 11'8" (4.45m x 3.56m)
- Solid oak wood floor. 3 Wall light points. TV point.
- DINING AREA 9'8" x 9'8" (2.95m x 2.95m)
- KITCHEN 9'8" x 9'8" (2.95m x 2.95m)
- Range of white gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in 4 Creda ring and oven under. Extractor hood with Neff integrated fan and light. Stoves integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. 4 Downlights. Concealed lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 13'4" at widest point x 12'8" (4.06m at widest point x 3.86m)
- Comprising: Corner shower with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 3 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0" x 10'9" (3.66m x 3.28m)
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 4 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- Communal gardens and secure car parking
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Fee: £1,440.00 approximately per annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.