This fantastic detached home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Cairndore area of Newtownards, popular due to its proximity to the town centre, local amenities and local schools.
The home has been beautifully decorated by the current owners and offers any potential buyer the opportunity to purchase a 4/5 bedroom home with adaptable space throughout in a great development.
The ground floor has a large living room open to snug with an open fireplace, family kitchen through to dining room, utility room, office, guest wc, integral garage and another reception, perfect as a playroom or fifth bedroom.
The first floor has four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes and a luxury family bathroom with large walk in shower and white suite.
Externally the property offers an attractive front garden in lawn with a generous tarmac driveway leading to the integrated garage. The rear is fully enclosed with area in lawn, paved entertainment area and raised decked area. Other benefits include gas fired central heating with a Worcester Bosch boiler and PVC double glazed windows and fascias.
High demand is expected for this substantial family home in a highly sought after location so call now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Grey laminate flooring and radiator covers.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, mosaic tiled splashback, tiled floor, extractor fan and recessed spotlighting.
- Living Room 25'1 x 13'1 (7.65m x 3.99m)
- (at widest points) Solid wood flooring, open fireplace with brick hearth and surround, wooden beam mantle.
- Solid wood flooring and sliding doors to rear garden.
- Dining Room
- Sunroom 17' x 9' (5.18m x 2.74m)
- Tiled floor, space for table and access to rear garden.
- Kitchen 11' x 9' (3.35m x 2.74m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces and upstands, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, feature glazed units, kickboard lighting, built in double oven, five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, built in dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Utility Room 7' x 6'1 (2.13m x 1.85m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, velux type window, recessed spotlighting, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and extractor fan.
- Office 7'1 x 6'1 (2.16m x 1.85m)
- Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5 / Family Room 13' x 9' (3.96m x 2.74m)
- Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- (excluding built in robes)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with glazed doors and overhead waterfall shower head, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, built in storage, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 4 8' x 7'1 (2.44m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom 11' x 9' (3.35m x 2.74m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with overhead waterfall shower head, panelled bath with mixer taps, vanity unit with mixer taps and storage, tiled splashback, low flush wc, feature light mirror, built in storage, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, velux type window, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for up to three cars and area in lawn.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved seating area, dog run, tap and light.
- Garage 18'1 x 8' (5.51m x 2.44m)
- Messanine storage, power and light and gas fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.