Situated in a rural location, surrounded by open countryside, this semi detached home is an excellent blend of country living with city convenience. Drumbo is only a few minutes drive from, Carryduff, Forestside and Malone are all easily accessible. Internally the property comprises spacious Lounge with double doors to a large kitchen dining living to the rear and bedroom 2 and a bathroom also on the ground floor. On the first floor is a superb master bedroom with an en-suite and walk in wardrobe. To the rear there is a loose stone patio, a detached garage and a decked patio accessed directly from the kitchen that captures the morning and afternoon sun.
- Upvc glass panelled door to entrance
- Lounge 20'0 x 17'0 (6.10m x 5.18m)
- Brick fire-place with railway sleeper mantle, Cast iron wood burning stove. Access to the inner hall, cloaks and bathroom. Double french doors step down to:
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 24'9 x 17'6 (7.54m x 5.33m)
- Full range of high and low level units, granite work tops, Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dish-washer. Extractor fan and tiled splash back. Tiled flooring. Centre Island with storage below and wine rack. Double sliding doors to the rear. Access to the rear.
- Bedroom two 11'0 x 10'0 (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Floorboards sanded and stained. Access to:
- Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 17'5 x 14'5 (5.31m x 4.39m)
- Access to walk in wardrobe. Superb views over surrounding countryside.
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c
- Outside Front
- Front garden in loose stones.
- Outside Front
- Loose stone area to front either side of central pathway, range of plants and shrubs.
- Outside rear
- From the kitchen there is direct access to decked patio overlooking the surrounding countryside. Steps down to further garden and loose stone area.
- Additional rear image
- Detached Garage 22'4 x 14'7 (6.81m x 4.45m)
- Roller door. Light, housing for oil boiler.