This lovely family home is located in a quiet cul de sac, popular due to its proximity to local schools and Newtownards town centre and will appeal to a variety of buyers, primarily young families or couples.
The current owners have maintained the property to a good level internally and externally and have recently landscaped the rear garden to include a Tobermore paved seating area, artificial grass lawn and a wooden decked pergola.
Internally, there is a large living room/dining room open to kitchen, three bedrooms, one with built in storage, a good sized family bathroom and ample storage on both floors.
We recommend viewing this property at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak flooring.
- Living/ Dining Room 7.3 x 3.5 (23'11" x 11'6")
- Solid oak flooring, inglenook style fireplace with slate hearth, multi fuel stove and wooden beam mantle, space for dining table, cornicing, archway to kitchen.
- Kitchen 3.1 x 2.0 (10'2" x 6'7")
- Modern range of high and low units, laminate work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, part tiled walls, tiled floor, door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.6 x 2.6 (11'10" x 8'6")
- Double room.
- Bedroom 2 3.6 x 2.6 (11'10" x 8'6")
- Double room.
- Bedroom 3 2.5 x 2.1 (8'2" x 6'11")
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising of low flush wc, panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front: Area in lawn, tarmac driveway with space for up to 2 vehicles, bedding area.
Rear: Tobermore paved area for seating, artificial grass, decked area with wooden pergola, outside tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler, fully enclosed, outside light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.