A magnificent, extended mid terrace offering well maintained, luxury living space within this desirable and highly sought after location. Superbly located close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport routes to include the nearby Kennedy Centre and wider motorway network. Three good bedrooms. Beautiful living room with solid wood flooring. Recently up-graded, luxury, extended fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable family dining space. Luxurious white bathroom suite with attractive tiling. Well maintained flagged rear garden. Upvc double glazing. Gas central heating system. A charming home that has been very well finished throughout and therefore we highly recommend an early viewing. EPC D64
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor, cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM 22'0 X 10'3 (6.71m X 3.12m)
- Solid wood floor, bay window.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING 15'9 x 8'7 (4.80m x 2.62m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, spotlights, beautiful partially tiled walls, open plan to sizeable family dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'4 x 10'1 (4.06m x 3.07m)
- Feature raised period fireplace, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4 x 7'1 (3.45m x 2.16m)
- Feature period fireplace.
- BEDROOM 3 9'4 x 9'0 (2.84m x 2.74m)
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, ½ pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel warmer, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- Enclosed yard, outside tap, access to well maintained flagged garden area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.