We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Mallusk Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and inset gas fire, luxury cream high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with a range of built in appliances and access to a downstairs wc and garden. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite oak triple glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'1 X 11'0 (4.29m X 3.35m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset, wood surround and inset gas fire. Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 14'5 X 8'0 (4.39m X 2.44m)
- Luxury range of cream high gloss high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops. Basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, ceramic hand stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge / freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Gas boiler, partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed back door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 14'5 X 13'2 (4.39m X 4.01m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'9 X 7'10 (2.97m X 2.39m)
- Luxury white suite comprising: panelled shower bath with Thermostatic shower above and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area and barked shrub beds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.