Positioned just off Church Road in Carryduff , this deceptively spacious 1st floor apartment would make an ideal purchase for either an investor or first time buyer looking to buy at present. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac setting, the accommodation consists of a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, 2 good size bedrooms and a contemporary fitted shower suite. The property also benefits from economy 7 heating, upvc double glazed front door and windows, off street parking, shared gardens and an abundance of storage.
With this property offering such value for money, we don't anticipate this one sitting round for long so viewings are recommended at your earliest convenience!
- The accommodation comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glazed front door opens onto entrance hall with built-in storage. Wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Lounge 3.92m x 3.83m (12'10" x 12'7")
- Bright and spacious lounge with wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.12m x 2.89m (13'6" x 9'6")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units, formica worktops and stainless steel sink. Plumbed and wired for washing machine, tumble dryer, electric oven and refrigerator. Tile effect vinyl flooring.
Access to hot water tank.
- Dining area
- Bedroom 1 3.80 x 3.20m (12'6" x 10'6")
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in storage. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 2.89m x 2.04m (9'6" x 6'8")
- Single bedroom with wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Shower room 1.97m x 1.97m (6'6" x 6'6")
- Contemporary fitted white shower suite consisting of electric shower with cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
Walls and roof are covered in easy maintained PVC panelling and floors are covered in a tile effect laminate flooring.
- Shared Garden / Off Street parking
- Shared Garden area to the front of the property with off street parking for two cars.
- Communal area
- Enclosed paved area to the rear of the property.
- Management fees
- The property is currently managed by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive and their fees currently come in at approx £15 per month.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.